This Australian owned and operated company has an excellent reputation, not only as a service provider but as an employer of choice. This is a maternity leave contract starting as soon as possible and will have 1 direct report.
- Manage Tax compliance processes and oversee group consolidated tax returns
- Review and manage tax accounting for statutory accounts as well as managing income tax forecasts
- Develop and refine the company's tax strategy to add value and reduce risk
- Implement and document best practice tax corporate governance framework and internal controls
- Provide tax advice around M&A transactions
- Manage Tax Audits for Australia and New Zealand entities
You will be a candidate from a commercial background otherwise ideally from a Big 4 Audit firm or a Chartered firm. Candidates making a first or second move from Advisory or Business Services also desirable. You will possess strong stakeholder and communication skills and have high attention to detail. You will have extensive local Tax experience and ideally be available on short notice.