Our client is a reputable and dynamic financial services business in Sydney and has an opening for a Tax Manager to manage a specialist team and support a diverse client base.
- The primary purpose of this role is to support business and client activities by managing the Tax Services team to ensure compliance and advisory matters for the funds are met.
- Managing the client relationship from a regulatory and tax reporting perspective.
- Calculations of financials and distributions at year end.
- Training and development of staff.
- Ensure that client profiles are managed and agreed with all the relevant stakeholders.
- You will ensure tax policies and procedures are in place to mitigate risk and ensure you keep up with legislative and policy changes relevant to the business.
Ideally you will be a qualified CA or CPA and have a strong working knowledge of accounting standards, principles and tax related issues for year end accounting.
You will be an excellent communicator and have a disciplined and pro-active approach to your work.
You may be coming from either
A) another financial services business OR
B) a large chartered accounting firm in their business services/ tax team.
Great work/life balance (even at year end!)
Please hit apply today to be considered for these job opportunities!