- Ideal for Big 4 or mid-tier senior tax accountant to step and set up tax function for demerged healthcare business by a private equity firm
- Healthcare Sector, private equity-backed
- Tax Advisory, Compliance and Acquisitions
Our client is a leading Healthcare business with an extremely successful track record and experts within their field.
Due to successful acquisition, they are looking to hire a Tax Manager to take on a standalone role initially, setting up the function.
This role is newly created and will oversee the full tax function as well as having a technical focus and setting up systems and processes. Working closely with the FC, Head of Finance and execs.
- Set up end to end tax compliance for an existing business that needs new tax processes
- Hands-on role in dynamic team so the candidate must be willing to help with Tax Analyst type work
- Stand alone role, Set goals, objectives and strategies for the department and its business development
- Review Key Performance Indicators for the team and set action points for the team to follow up
- Oversee the following Business as Usual tax compliance and accounting responsibilities of the team, including:
- Potential for future M&A work within 1-2 years, Can gain acquisitions and dispositions experience
Candidates requirements for consideration
- You will have experience within healthcare or similar and extremely strong technical tax & advisory experience.
- You will be a strong business partner and have a strategic mindset
- Worked either as a Senior Tax Analyst from Big 4 or mid-tier consultant with some commercial experience within the healthcare space
- CA Qual
If this sounds like you, please click “apply” and submit your CV.