You will have overall responsibility for all tax matters and be the subject matter expert for the business. You will manage direct (corporate income tax) and indirect (FBT, Payroll, GST) tax matters for the organisation.
More specifically your role will include - but will not be limited to;
- Preparing tax/financial/BAS statements
- Preparing business income tax returns
- Communicate regarding tax exposure and impact from Asset disposals
- Providing tax advice on all taxation matters
- Identifying areas to reduce tax exposure
- Manage tax compliance
- Contributing to IT and finance system transition
You will be a motivated, proactive and collaborative CA/CPA, with broad exposure to various taxes. You could be a first mover from a mid-tier chartered firm where you have advised across various clients, or potentially in a Tax Accountant position where you have gained broad exposure across a number of tax areas.
You will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, use your network to solve problems/queries and your communication/stakeholder management skills will be outstanding. You will be looking for a role where you can truly build something, you won't need micro management and you will have the confidence to question the numbers.
If this sounds like you, contact Tara or send your CV by hitting "apply"