Work with this well branded and recognised Australian Not for Profit! This company is a leading provider in disability assistance across NSW and is looking for an experienced and passionate Training Facilitator to join their growing team. This role will join a large team of experienced Facilitators to develop and deliver specified training to the core employees of the business across Sydney. On offer is an ongoing casual or contract arrangement offering flexibility and autonomy in the role.
The company has a great company culture that is passionate, happy, supportive, and engaged with great office hours, a flexible approach, and onsite parking
This role will assist to educate and inspire employees (support workers of disability customers) and across different partner organisations. We are particularly interested in receiving applications from candidates with experience delivering training, face to face, to disability support practitioners. This role is crucial in providing training to staff who are making a significant positive impact to disabled people in the community, so you will be able to see the positive results of your work.
Please note the role has regular travel across Sydney and NSW to train support workers in different regions, so a current drivers licence and vehicle is necessary.
- A Certificate IV and experience in developing and delivering training in the disability sector
- Experience delivering and assessing nationally recognised qualifications
- A good understanding of the rights of people with a disability
- A Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Please hit 'Apply' Sam Philpot 97755912