$60k-$65k+ super, pro rated
Join this professional and fast paced Property group in a new Team Assistant role supporting 3 business areas on an initial 6 month contract. This role is to start ASAP. We are seeking a self-starter who displays a high level of initiative and willingness to learn who has a friendly, outgoing and helpful attitude and can adapt to working with a variety of personalities within the team.
Delivery of proactive secretarial support in order to manage the day to day requirements, including:
- Code and enter invoices accurately and in a timely manner to allow for the Accounts Payable team to pay.
- Coding of and reconciliation of staff travel and other expenses in Freedom for the professional staff, including following up to ensure deadlines are met
- Ensuring relevant documents are printed, bound and available prior to meetings.
- Support in the organisation of major meetings, video and teleconferences.
- Support in training events by sending and collating attendance responses and ensuring costs of attendance are coded correctly to the attendees divisions
- Support in the organisation of workshops, conferences and events (internal and external)
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations as required
- Photo copying/printing/binding of documents
- Maintain and update client and contact databases
- Collection and distribution of mail as required
- General administration duties as required (e.g. filing /archiving /stationery ordering etc.)
- One to three years team assistance experience in an office/corporate environment supporting management
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Office Products
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to Work independently, Prioritise tasks, Communicate effectively and confidently with all members of the team, Adapt to change in arrangements, Interact at all levels within the organisation and external contact.
Travellers are welcome to apply.