Join this reputable firm by assisting the team in a busy project period. This is an initial 6 month period to add immediate value to the team. The Team Assistant is a pivotal member of the team supporting the Senior Management. The role is the go-to person that runs and directs everything from the diary management, travel coordination to setting up meetings and events.
- Provide key administration and coordination support to Senior Management team.
- Executive Assistant support
- Meeting preparation - agenda, minutes, consolidated reports and presentations
- Formatting of documentations and presentations
- Administrative activities
- Diary Management and monitoring of deadlines
- Multiple inbox management
- Travel coordination
- Support other Team Coordinator and Wellness Lead in the delivery of initiatives and processes to ensure smooth running of team
- Develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships
- 5+ years’ experience in a team assistant or junior EA role
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proactive attitude and well-developed organisational skills
- Embraces and prioritises a love of learning and continual improvement