Junior roles, 12 month contract available
A leading global law firm with a history spanning almost 200 years, and clear strategy for future growth have seen them become a trusted adviser to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments in all areas of commercial law. This firm has multiple vacancies available for Team Assistants to come into an administration team moving the business forward! This role is not for the faint hearted. This is a busy, fast paced role for the ambitious, who have their sights on career growth and opportunity.
We cannot accept people on Working Holiday Visa's for these roles.
You will be working in a Centralised Administration Hub, representing all the legal practices to provide proactive and effective general administrative assistance across a diverse range of tasks. There is a structured training program to support your development and progression over a 12 month period.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Preparation of internal and client documents
- Liaison with Document Specialists on the completion or delivery of documents
- Answering calls and taking accurate messages
- Arranging conference or video calls
- Filing, archiving and data entry
- Processing and submitting expense claims and other administrative tasks
- Assisting with New Business Intake requirements and client file opening and related processes
- Assisting with the monthly billing process: creating or amending bill narratives and drafting/finalising bills
- Carry out research or client intelligence where helpful for pitches, marketing, events, briefing packs or approaches
- Assisting with the coordination of client events which may include arranging meeting facilities, assisting with welcoming and registrar, and assisting with the amendment of speaker materials
- Minimum 1 year experience in an administrative role, ideally from a large organisation
- Ability to work late with some rostered shifts until 7pm
- "Can do" and proactive approach with a willingness to accept tasks outside the general scope of duties
- Professional approach and ability to build strong and friendly working relationships
- Team player with ability to work in a dispersed team
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to adjust priorities or working hours when necessary
- Excellent level of technical ability in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Sam Philpot 97755912