Our client, is one of Australia's leading wealth managers. They provide their investors access to markets and a range of investment options and their market leading research allows them access wide range of opportunities that yields higher returns than their competition while being supported by a balanced and steady portfolio.
As the Team Assistant you will report to and support the Senior Investment Executives here in Brisbane and work within the busy and fast paced team that has experienced positive growth.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assist the Financial Planners in the development, preparation and implementation of financial advice and investment proposals in an efficient and accurate manner;
- Assist the Financial Planners with servicing and maintenance of existing client relationships;
- Provide superior client service that builds strong client relationships by responding quickly and appropriately to client requests;
- Manage the overall client relationship and communication process, ensuring regular contact and the provision of a professional and personalised service;
- Providing efficient and broad administration support to the Investment/Financial Advisory team;
- Initiate the new client process by arranging for the necessary paperwork to be sent to clients and ensuring the appropriate identification documents are gathered;
- Undertake general mailing duties including opening and distributing incoming mail within Investment/Financial Advisory and facilitating bulk mail-outs;
- Reconciliation of Expense statements and receipts;
- Provide clients and third parties (eg accountants or super fund administrators) with reports for investments when required;
- Covering duties for other Team Assistants when they are on leave;
- Experience in a Team Assistant or Client Services Officer role within financial services.
- Our client is also happy to consider candidates with 3-5 years experience in administration that are looking to establish a career in financial services.
- You will have outstanding communication skills and thrive in a busy environment and keep to tight deadlines.
- Time management is key as is the ability to multi-task.
- Strong MS Office skills are expected.