Due to natural growth there is an opportunity for an experienced Team Leader to come in and manage a small team on day to day BAU and project activities.
You will focus on:
- Processing of investment transactions in line with trade processes and procedures
- Liaise and resolve trade queries with customers in a professional and timely manner
- Close trade exceptions in an accurate and timely manner; and prepare instructions of investment and cash transactions to custodians
- Investigate and resolve reconciliation breaks in relation to trade processing
- Work within the appropriate levels of control framework to manage operational risks, identifying and mitigating operational risk and escalate items appropriately
- Due diligence on new fund managers
- Pro-actively working on continuous improvements of all processes, driving the implementation by working with all affected teams/departments
- Test new products which are on boarded, especially in the exotic OTC derivatives area, considering all downstream effects
- Lead a team to success
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in processing and settlement of investment transactions;
- Strong product/instrument knowledge across e.g. Equities, Discount securities, Fixed Interest, Foreign Exchange, Exchange Traded (ETD) & Over The Counter (OTC) Derivatives, Managed Funds;
- Previous team leadership experience, leading an existing team for BAU.
- The ability to problem solve and lead a team to success with a positive mindset.
- User knowledge across systems - Hi Portfolio, Bloomberg, IRESS, CTM, TPM, Dimension; will be highly regarded.
If this sounds like your skillset, please apply via the link below to Niamh Patton at Perigon Group.