National ASX Giant is looking for a Senior Test Lead to handle Enterprise end to end testing across 100+ application environment including Mobile, Web, CRM etc. Making this a highly an extremely complex and challenging integrated environment running Agile Digital, Loyalty and Marketing Programs!
You will have 5+ years Test Automation/Lead experience across a multi-platform solution, covering the full test lifecycle: System Test, System Integration Test, User Acceptance Test and Production Verification Test. Experience working closely with both technical and business teams and the ability to communicate effectively with a broad stakeholder group. With multiple releases at various degrees of maturity, planning, test team resource management and reporting will be key to success in this role. It is an exciting time for the business at the beginning of their journey looking at increased Automation, scaling agile, and DevOps/CI-CD.
- Short Description – The Automation Lead Should review the requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
- Should review the requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
- Create an Automation Test strategy document
- Create/Update automation frameworks to meet the automation needs of the project.
- Should be able to Lead/technically guide automation engineers of the project
- Should take part in standups, sprint, retrospective meetings, iteration planning of the agile project in which he is part.
- Overall accountability for the deliverables of the project.
- Experience in QA automation using automation tools ie Selenium, rational with 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Mobile app testing
- Must be have working knowledge on Selenium frameworks (Keyword Driven, hybrid etc)
- Knowledge of TDD and BDD
- Knowledge about CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Must be strong OOPS and core Java concepts
- Must have the working knowledge of Github and Jira
- Working knowledge of Agile
- Must be aware of the entire process
- Standups, sprint, retrospective meeting, iteration planning
- Knowledge of working in the remote team