- Very attractive company to work for
- CBD location
- Daily rate
- Greenfield project
Our team is building a technology platform that will transform and disrupt how construction development projects are delivered. We will be continually evolving and adapting to produce products that solve real problems and deliver solutions that are feasible, viable and desirable to our customers. To achieve this, we need to be innovative, brave and continually learning and trying new ways of doing things.
- Partner with product, technical and engineering teams to gather, document, and review functional architectural and technical requirements as well as define application’s functional designs
- Perform root cause analysis, debugging problems within the PLM environment and work with technical teams to develop, test, and implement fixes to prevent recurrence.
- Work with internal teams and trusted partners on solution requirements, design, configuration, functionality gap resolution, implementation, support, maintenance, and enhancement of products.
- Using an end to end, standardized integrated approach, translate functional requirements to technical design and solutions.
- Create and manage functional specifications, from which programs and configurations will be applied to create the program, application, or complete solution.
- Develop and drive execution of PLM-related test scenarios, scripts, procedures and test protocols.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Business, Technology, Engineering or equivalent experience with PLM
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product development, new product introduction, manufacturing or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills, systems thinking, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver with innovative approaches to complex problems
- Embraces and prioritizes a love of learning and continual improvement