Our Professional Services client is looking for a permanent Technical Business Analyst to join their Business Finance team. You will be responsible for the use of analysis and design techniques to solve business problems through IT specialising in data and analytics.
- Create and maintain technical design artefacts, integration workflows, technical user stories and training material.
- Collaborate with developers, testers and BA’s to ensure technical solutions meet business requirements.
- Understand, maintain and assist with support of reporting and analytic systems for the region and ensure alignment with global standards and processes.
- Identify opportunities to improve system performance, integration and analytics capabilities
- Stakeholder management and communication.
- Problem solving, including triaging issues in conjunction with developers, testers and end users.
- Familiar with BI systems and reporting, ideally Microsoft stack and Business Objects.
- Excellent SQL query skills, with data analysis skills in Python or R an advantage.
- Understanding of agile methodology and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Professional Services experience will be highly regarded as will exposure to Aderant Expert.
- Experience managing conflicting priorities from different stakeholders.