Your responsibilities will include:
- Elicitation of functional and non-functional requirements, definition of done, definition of ready
- Be comfortable with Story Mapping and release mapping techniques
- Facilitation of Idea and Concept workshops to understand the problem and opportunities and drive out the Benefits, Costs, Stakeholders, business case
- Facilitation of other workshops throughout the project feasibility and delivery phases to drive a consensus and agreed approach. Feasibility phase is to understand how to solve the problem and the outcome should be the high level understanding of how this will be achieved.
Skills & Experience:
The role is a hybrid between technical & functional the needs for strong SQL skills including triggers, joins etc is essential in order to work with the Business intelligence team
Other skills required include:
- SQL, Snowflake, PowerBI & data models
- Complex problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Includes ability to explore alternatives to reach outcomes that are supported by multiple parties.