- Production and pipeline environment cloud infrastructure deployment and operations
- Developing and operating continuous integration and process automation
- Ensure service security, continuity and availability
- Do weekly product backlog triage and prioritization
- Manage a team focused on the technical infrastructure and operations for a large system
- Set direction for networking/systems design, development workflows, release management processes, and continuous integration/delivery pipelines
- Enable the team to do both feature development and support requests
- Support teams with both productivity and continuous learning around DevOps technology and infrastructure
- Cultivate a collaborative and mission-driven team culture
- As needed, provide hands-on coding, support and incident response
- A computer science, engineering, or technology-related baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university, or four years commensurate experience is also required.
- Providing DevSecOps/SRE services (on at least 2 distinct projects) in an agile and cloud environment is required - plus at least 3 years as a lead.
- Experience with agile software development and design.
- Configuring, monitoring and performance tuning Linux based systems and databases
- Cloud network administration - architecture and hands-on experience with AWS
- Maintaining hardware/software licenses and agreements
- Infrastructure-as-code cloud delivery environment utilizing auto-scaling and container orchestration
- Server configuration scripting (e.g. Shell scripting)
- Configuration management tools (e.g., Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt)
- Continuous deployment tools (e.g., CloudFormation, Docker, Terraform)
- Continuous integration tools (e.g., Jenkins, Travis CI, Gitlab CI)
- Continuous monitoring tools (e.g., New Relic, Datadog, Prometheus)
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Kibana, Docker, Ansible, JFrog Artifactory is a plus
- Experience with AWS Cognito and AWS Direct Connect is a plus
- Server hardening and least privilege experience is a plus
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, apply now!!