You will be a self-starter with broad software & hardware knowledge. Suiting someone with a hybrid skillset across POS, Server, Virtualization, Back-ups, VOIP, Networking & Cloud, you'll be working on projects for a range of different stores across Sydney!
As the new Infrastructure and Projects Specialist, you'll be an escalation point for those harder to solve issues. We are seeking a candidate who can work autonomously and takes pride in their work with a high level of customer service. You will be eager to develop your technical skills and abilities through on the job training, have a keen eye for project consulting, and deliver on design and implementations.
- Provide L3 IT support for end-users
- Problem management
- Maintain and administer Servers including AD, Exchange, SQL, RDS
- Support virtualization and the maintenance of offsite and cloud-based backups - including ShadowProtect and Acronis
- Configuring and supporting O365,
- Ensure adherence to our Service Delivery policies, processes and procedures
- Minimum of 4+ years IT experience in a similar position & 2+ years delivering on projects
- Strong experience with Connectwise, Office 365, SharePoint and any other Document Management system is essential
- Strong experience around configuring and supporting switches, routers, WAN & LAN
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Results-driven mindset and capable of working independently and within a team.
- A Microsoft, Juniper or Cisco Certification is desired