Your job will be to implement the in-store strategy and ensure all systems work to their up most capability. You will have complete control over in store technologies and systems, as well as the budget. You will be utilising tools such as POS, Pin Pad and Payment Gateways.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced product owner build and develop their own in store landscape. You will work closely with key partners to ensure the successful roll out of this project.
- Managing the design, development and delivery process of all in store systems
- Maintaining in store systems and technology architecture
- Continuous delivery, improvement and updates of systems once implemented
- Someone used to being the go to person for their product
- A track record of delivering and maintaining business outcomes on a tight resource budget
- Excellent management skills of both vendors and their team
- Experience with cloud as a service, AWZ, Azure, GCP and how it integrates with other platforms. For example, SAP PO/AEX, IAM, Rabbit MQ