Global Investment Banking organisation have a number of technology initiatives to be delivered within their Middle Office Technology. They are looking for a Project Manager with experience within Clearing and Settlement CHESS, ISO messaging, and Market Data.
You will also contribute to the development of PMO practices across all team, identify and recommend process simplification and standardization program.
The position requires the Technical Project Manager to:
- Plan and manage IT project delivery (scope, schedules and resource allocations)
- Plan and manage solution architects, analysts, developers, testers and stakeholders
- Plan and manage multiple and concurrent workstreams
- Manage, monitor and mitigate project delivery and operational IT risks
- Manage project budgets and reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, minutes as required)
- Manage communication (internal and external)
- Gain an understanding of the business as usual (BAU) technical landscape activities and critical processing period, to ensure project plans and solutions preserve BAU stability and maintain high standards of control
- Ensure training and operational handover to IT application and support teams is completed successful (KPI, SLA, upstream and downstream impact are documented, process documentation and procedures are robust and tested, etc)
- The Project Manager will also contribute to the development of PMO practices across all team, identify and recommend process simplification and standardization programs
- Project planning, management, and control.
- Direct and indirect management of project resources as required.
- Managing project risks, issues, interdependencies and quality; and acting as an escalation point for workstream issues.
- Managing all changes to requirements through a formally defined scope change process.
- Measuring and monitoring progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensuring that all requirements, project plans, and changes to commitment are communicated to all affected team members and stakeholders.
- Technical Understanding and oversight – utilizing IT financial services, funds management, custody or back-office administration industry experience and working closely with stakeholders to ensure an in-depth understanding of the current operating model, processes, an end to end operations and IT flow with a focus on operational efficiency.
- Undertaking quality reviews of project deliverables to ensure they meet business needs and requirements and adhere to the methodology, standards, and strategy.
- Preparation of Steering Committee papers and reporting to the local management team and other relevant business and client forums.
- Encouraging effective teamwork through collaboration, enabling the sharing of skills, experience and ideas.
- 7+ years of project management experience within the Financial Services Industry
- 5+ years of hands-on Technology transformational change experience
- Waterfall and Agile methodology experience
- Regulatory reporting delivery of Regulation (ASIC, DTCC, EMIR)
- Prior experience in Dev/Ops or application/IT service management
- Experience within Clearing and Settlement CHESS, ISO messaging, and Market Data.
- Prior experience with process mapping, interface and data mapping
If you are interested to hear more about this opportunity, apply now! email@example.com