- Our Financial Services client is looking for multiple Technical Support Analyst's to join their team as the first point of contact for technical queries for a range of customers.
- You will be responsible for supporting customer technical readiness, in particular for the new Blockchain Technologies including new Clearing and Settlement Platform.
- Focus will be on the operational implementation and support of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT).
- Deliver exceptional service to customers; maintaining high standards of support and responsiveness on all technical related matters including production and development support
- As a customer advocate you will manage and resolve customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide assistance to customers during various development and testing phases such as API Development, Accreditation Testing, Customer End to End Testing, Implementation Rehearsals and Production Go-Live;
- Proactively ensure the management and resolution of customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Collaborate internally working closely with Operational, Business Development, Project, Technology teams to deliver customer onboarding solutions
- Analyse the teams requirements to support technical changes and proactively engage with development teams to monitor delivery
- Engaging with project teams to collate technical changes into new team operational procedures
- Upskilling BAU teams in technical changes, providing guidance on new procedures and utilisation of new tools to maintain exceptional service to customers.
- Identify and implement initiatives related to operational risk reduction, technical change and process improvement
- Participate as an engaged member of the Operations Group; contributing to initiatives and deliverables aligned with the Operations strategy
- Provide support on occasional customer facing weekend upgrades
- Previous experience in a customer service orientated and delivery focused environment
- An understanding of the Australian financial markets including Equity, Derivatives or OTC Markets
- Knowledge of Participant systems, operations and connectivity models across Front, Middle or Back Office environments
- Experience in providing technical support
- Experience with technical systems, protocols or infrastructure
- Proven verbal, written and communication skills including experience with data collation and report writing for management
- Experience in AMQP, FIX or Swift protocols
- Understanding of Distributed Ledger Technology
- Previous exposure to Banking products and systems
- Previous exposure to CRM systems (ideally Salesforce)
- Experience in using call logging and tracking systems
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, apply now! email@example.com