Top ASX listed organisation are looking for a Technical Team lead to Coordinate a team of Customer Experience Analysts and their activities. This is a newly created role to work on a new Joint venture for the organisation based in Mascot. In this role you will be supporting day to day operations and guiding the delivery of computing operations, procedures and processes to ensure compliance and alignment with organisational objectives.
The primary objective of this role will be;
- The Technology Experience Team Leader will lead a team of Technology Experience Analysts, Technology Experience Specialist (TES) and Technology Experience Partners (TEP) to ensure effective and efficient delivery of day-to-day IT Level 2 support services.
- These services including planning, implementation, management and usage of End User Computing and Meeting Room Audio Visual services (CX Services). These services comprise the support of employee computing technology and subsequent interfaces to the company's local and wide-area networks, enterprise platforms, and business applications.
- This role is a leadership role, within which the TETL will ensure that Operational Excellence is achieved by undertaking, managing, owning, reviewing and allocating incident/task tickets as required to meet business Service Level Objectives.
- The TETL balances the delivery of CX Services with the overseeing of staff. This requires significant relationship management skills, a strong knowledge of business requirements and the ability to implement IT outcomes for the business.
- Under minimal supervision, this individual need to assist as appropriate with the planning, development and execution of innovative business productivity solutions. This includes the performance of analytical, technical and administrative work in the planning, design, installation and support of new computers, peripherals, mobile devices and software.
Responsibilities will include;
- Collaborate with the Service Desk (Support Level 1), the wider Digital WorkPlace team, Infrastructure Services, and Applications Management in the provision of CX Services and the diagnosis and remediation of End User Computing faults.
- Work with WorkSmart, Digital Place and Knowledge and Collaboration teams to ensure a consistent approach to and deployment of the Digital Workplace strategy
- Achieve Service Level Objective (SLO) targets and recommend/implement appropriate improvements to ensure CX Service levels are met or exceeded (Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement themes).
- Supervise and undertake the resolution of issues related to setup, maintenance and support of local hardware (mobile devices, computers, peripherals, etc.), network interfaces and local software relevant to end-user requirements.
- Ensure timely and appropriate communication of information required to make effective use of our technology solutions.
- Drive an innovative culture of customer service, service delivery and continual improvement.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and standards.
- Provide documentation for the appropriate use of Technology.
- Adhere to the approved financial and procurement processes when dealing with vendors.
- Provide monthly reporting to, and as agreed with the Customer Experience Manager.
- Working in conjunction with the Customer Experience Manager, supervise, direct and develop a skilled and effective selection of IT staff for the provision of CX Services.
- Provide proactive as well as reactive support to our customer base.
- Correctly use the ITSM application for incident management and change management as required.
- Practice the principles of Change Control for implementation.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and standards for computing hardware and software by overseeing the implementation of new technologies, upgrades and fixes.
To be successful you will be required to;
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus
- 5+ years of technology-related work experience.
- 3+ years of customer service in technology support.
- 5+ years experience installing, configuring and supporting personal computer hardware, monitors, printers and peripherals.
- 5+ years experience supporting Microsoft products including, but not limited to, PC operating systems, Outlook and Office productivity applications.
- 2+ years experience supporting business users in enterprise network environments, and able to demonstrate a sound understanding of network protocols and infrastructure.
- 3+ years experience supporting smartphones and tablets on the Windows, iOS and Android mobile device operating systems.
- Demonstrated experience in building relationships with ICT and business stakeholders.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, apply now! email@example.com