Global property organisation is looking for a Technology Delivery Stream Lead responsible for Delivering a new technology portfolio. In this role you will own the will have to work with others leaders in the organisation to succeed and will act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in the Office team in helping them understand the current state and gain endorsement for future solutions and spend. The Technology Delivery Lead will be a key liaison to sub-contractors and supervisors as they help their direct reports deliver approved solutions. The Technology Delivery Lead will also manage the governance processes to ensure a smooth transition between ‘as designed, ‘as built’ and ‘as operates’. Regular travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with internal customers, vendors, third-party contractors, external suppliers or consultants, stakeholders, project meetings or the direction of team members.
- Design and implement long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for managing and maintaining Office technology solutions.
- Ensure that proposed and existing technology blueprints are aligned with organisational goals and objectives.
- Provide technical expertise, direction, and assistance to Development Managers, Asset Managers,
- Property and Facility Managers as well as development partner / sub-contractor teams.
- Develop, document, and communicate plans for investing in technology within the Commercial Office domain, including analysis of tenant customer experience impacts and opportunities.
- Lead development of formalised solution methodologies.
- Build and maintain a repository for deliverables and methodologies.
- Confer with partners, tenant customers, or senior management to define requirements for technology solutions and infrastructure development.
- Design, develop, and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated technology blueprints.
- Document and maintain the properties of existing technology architecture and technology portfolio; make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives.
- Review new and existing solutions design projects and procurement or for compliance with standards.
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources.
- Collaborate with development managers, vendors and other stakeholders to provide estimates and develop an overall implementation plan for installation, customisation and integration efforts.
- Provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design documentation.
- Provide quality assurance for services within the solution are
- Project Sponsors and Product Owners, Project teams, BAU teams, Design Review Group, ITLT, Portfolio Steering Group, Sector Heads, CIO, CEO
Qualifications and Experience required to be successful in this role;
- 8+ years experience in delivering a multitude of projects and programmes
- Hands-on experience with business requirements gathering/analysis.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into practical applications and operational solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to produce requirement artefacts: Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, data flow diagrams, modelling techniques, interface designs, test plans and test cases
- A technical architecture background, understanding of networks, routers, switches, firewalls, SANs, servers and operating systems form a part of the solution stack.
- Extensive experience in developing strategic systems architecture plans.
- Proven experience in system design and development.
- Proven experience in system and network design and development.
- Strong understanding of information processing principles and practices.
- Strong knowledge of software evaluation principles and practices.
- Proven project planning and management experience.
- Demonstrable experience in solution architecture.
- Demonstrable experience in integration solution design.
- Aptitude to work as a change agent that believes in a continuous improvement approach.
- Comprehensive understanding of solution development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of highly available, highly scalable cloud-based infrastructures (AWS or alike) and continuous delivery
- Demonstrated experience and presence to gain the confidence of and influence senior management and other key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitation of workshops involving participants from senior management to business users.
- Demonstrated ability to produce effective written reports, analysis and other communications.
- Demonstrated ability to work across a geographically dispersed team.
- Experience at working in a team-oriented, collaborative and consultative environment.
- Ability to assess and react to communication styles of business and technical team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts.
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, apply now! - firstname.lastname@example.org