Prestigious Financial Services Organisation are looking for a Technology Project Manager to Plan, Manage and deliver multiple Greenfield Business & Technology Projects/Initiatives. You will also contribute in the development of PMO practices across all team, identify and recommend process simplification and standardisation programs The position requires the Technical Project Manager to:
- Plan and manage IT project delivery (scope, schedules and resource allocations)
- Plan and manage solution architects, analysts, development, testers and stakeholders
- Plan and manage multiple and concurrent workstreams
- Manage, monitor and mitigate project delivery and operational IT risks
- Manage project budgets and reporting (daily, week, monthly, minutes as required)
- Manage communication (internal and external)
- Gain an understanding of the business as usual (BAU) technical landscape activities and critical
processing period, to ensure project plans and solutions preserve BAU stability and maintain high
standards of control
- Ensure training and operational handover to IT application and support teams is completed
successful (KPI, SLA, upstream and downstream impact are documented, process
documentation and procedures are robust and tested, etc)
- Project planning, management, and control.
- Direct and indirect management of project resources as required.
- Managing project risks, issues, interdependencies and quality; and acting as an escalation point for
- Managing all changes to requirements through a formally defined scope change process.
- Measuring and monitoring progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure the project is
delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensuring that all requirements, project plans, and changes to commitment are communicated to all
affected team members and stakeholders.
- Technical Understanding and oversight – utilising IT financial services, funds management, custody
or back-office administration industry experience and working closely with stakeholders to ensure in-
depth understanding of current operating model, processes, end to end operations and IT flow with a focus on operational efficiency.
- Undertaking quality reviews of project deliverables to ensure they meet business needs and
requirements, and adhere to the methodology, standards, and strategy.
- Preparation of Steering Committee papers and reporting to the local management team and other
relevant business and client forums.
- Ensuring the project team complies with relevant project management methodologies, audit,
security and compliance requirements.
- Encouraging effective teamwork through collaboration, enabling the sharing of skills, experience and
- 7+ years project management experience within Financial Services Industry
- 5+ years hands-on Technology transformational change experience
- Waterfall and Agile methodology experience
- Project delivery tools i.e. MS.Project, PowerPoint
- Experience in Dev/Ops or application/IT service management
- Experience working with data warehouse, SQL, BI reporting, unit pricing, reconciliation and/or accounting software
- Experience with process mapping, interface and data mapping
- Experience in Environment Management, SFTP and infrastructure programs - desirable
- IT Regulatory and Taxation experience
- B2B client transitions, client technology on-boarding experience
- Experience in Financial Services ie Banking, Wealth management, middle-office, back-office etc.
Interested in hearing more about this role? Apply now! Reece.email@example.com