Global Financial Services organization are looking for a Senior IT Project Manager / Delivery Manager to assist with new systems implementations. You will be apart of a team working on Greenfield projects.
In this role as a PM will be required to work on-site with business partners and the technical development and application team.
You will be:
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility projects that are long-term, across one or more lines of business and carry a substantial impact to the relevant businesses.
- Interacts with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for programs or projects. Consults with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases, including statements of work. Creates and delivers presentations on program or project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end program or project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end. Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics. May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- Typically manages a family or series of projects associated with a specific business strategy to obtain benefits and controls. Ensures program/project-related risks are managed according to the Project Management Policy.
- Leads project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations (if requested)
- 10+ years IT System Project Management Experience
- Experience in the Financial Sector
- SS&C HiPortfolio, SimCorp Dimension or similar complex Banking/Financial Systems
- Hands-on Project Delivery (maintaining project schedules, issues, risks, change records)
- Strong leadership and communications skills required
- Ability to navigate complex relationships and team dynamics required
- Experience managing project financials
- Experience managing projects with multiple integration points (interfaces)
- Technical skills (MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Previous Financial Services experience preferred a however strong candidate in other areas may supersede this requirement