$25-27/h + super
Our client is in need for an experienced receptionist to be the face of their company in their head office on a 4-5 month contract. This role will provide the first point of contact for all clients/customers in person and over the phone and will ensure the company is represented in a professional and friendly manner. Managing the spotless nature of their reception and meeting rooms this role will also work closely with their facilities team to ensure the smooth management of vendors, couriers, staff kitchens and inventory.
The successful candidate will be personable, professional, down to earth and proactive in volunteering to go above and beyond their remit to ensure the best experience for their clients and customers
- At least 2-3 years’experience as a receptionist in a busy environment
- Experience in an e-commerce environment would be an advantage
- Excellent presentation skills with a down to earth and professional manner
- Comfortable working autonomously with strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail with an eagerness to take ownership of the presentation of reception and meeting rooms
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff and candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The client is keen to interview immediately so please APPLY NOW.