maximise the performance of the asset by demonstrating leadership and commitment to delivering on the key responsibilities which include the day to day management and leasing of the Centre, maintaining close liaisons with the landlord(s), fostering efficient working relationships as well as all preparation of all related reports, budgets, reconciliations, correspondence and documentation.
- Oversee the presentation, maintenance of all buildings, ensure high standard of presentation of complex at all times.
- Communicate frequently with the owner and all tenants and to provide timely relevant and professional advice to the owners in all aspects of the management of the property.
- Ensure all leases and other documentation are fully executed and in place and details recorded upon property information management systems.
- Regular inspections of the building to ensure the highest level of housekeeping together with the coordination of minor works where it is deemed to fall within the management function.
- Prepare monthly and annual narrative reports in accordance to the management agreement including financial data
- Respond to day to day correspondence and management activity.
Core Competencies & Role Requirements
- Strong client-orientated approach
- Ability to deal with several matters and work to deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proactive and self-motivated – ability to add value to the team
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of business, both internally and externally
- Experience in property administration, including a thorough understanding of common retail leasing practices (in accordance with the Retail Leases Act 1994), legislation, procedures and terminology
- Minimum Intermediate level MS Office skills
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial property knowledge
- Excellent written communication
- Excellent problem solving skills
Please click apply today!