A leading global law firm is looking for a receptionist to join their team on a a temporary ongoing basis- 4 days a week.
- Enthusiastically welcome guests, anticipate their needs, assist with arrival, office orientation and departure - respond promptly with your personal spirit, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Take initiative to proactively address guest needs and answer questions.
- Collaborate with team members to communicate trends in guest services and develop best practices and streamlined processes that respond to guests needs.
- Demonstrate confidence, professionalism, responsiveness, and exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively manage conflict and conflicting priorities.
- Manage complex operational matters on a daily basis.
- Coordinating meeting rooms, catering and responsible for client floor management.
- Minimum 2 years previous corporate service related experience is preferable.
- Provide positive first impressions beyond the expected
- Awareness of high-level of personal presentation and corporate attire at all times
- Flexible and positive attitude in managing shifts, daily priorities and high volume of guests and or calls.
- Exceptional professional verbal communication skills
- Proficient in a range of information technology tools and platforms such as Microsoft packages and in-house reception data bases.