With people at the centre of what they do, this organisation has enjoyed well over a century of success. A service based philosophy underpins every aspect of their organisation and they are now on a journey with a multi-year transformation underway into a digitally led organisation.
We're looking for an experienced Test Analyst with strong automation knowledge.
In this role you will be working to ensure that testing (functional & non-functional) is embedded into the different processes across the technology management and governance framework. You will work with a variety of stakeholders internally and externally to define, plan, manage and report on coordinated testing activities across IT and the enterprise. Being part of the team leading the organisation through rapid transformational change, this role will suit someone what wants to be exposed to strategic projects, use contemporary technology and contribute ideas.
- 12 Month FTC - $100,000 to $130,000 package
- Remote working
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in identifying, articulating and designing testing strategies and frameworks
- Knowledge of methodologies such as test-driven development (TDD) and behaviour-driven development (BDD)
- Knowledge of enterprise testing and quality management systems
- Knowledge of software testing frameworks and approaches
- Experience working within an agile, cross-functional team
- Proficient in testing REST APIs, web, mobile applications and microservices.
- Experience in automating integration tests using Java and Spring Boot
- Experience in continuous integration, continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- High level of interpersonal skills, particularly liaising with, negotiating and influencing people
- Proficient in recommending and implementing test automation frameworks to ensure stability, efficiency and scalability of the solution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
There is the option of working in a new CBD office or remote working from home.
For more information please contact Adam Taylor 07 3854 3807 / email@example.com or Sarah Kennedy 07 3854 3801 /firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.