In this role, you will need to be knowledgeable of core banking and should have worked on at least one core banking projects.
As the Test Analyst, you will be responsible for performance testing for critical projects including Core Banking Upgrade, Digital Wallet and New Payment Platform, and regulatory change etc.
To be successful:
- Requirement analysis to derive detailed test outcomes.
- Test scenario creation and manual descriptive test case preparation.
- Hands-on knowledge of various modules BaNCS core banking suite and ability to create test cases on the out of the box functionality.
- Ability to develop run plans to sequence tests around EOD, EOM, EOY, EOFY batches
- Should have working experience on open source tools as Kompare, ISO8583 Payment simulators as FinSim, Swift message creators.
- Should be able to create outgoing and read incoming DE files to test the financial transactions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire and influence others
- Well developed oral and written communication skills
- Excellent personal organisation and planning skills
- Tertiary qualified in business/accounting/marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of three years of the financial services industry.
- Strong problem-solving skills and lateral thinking ability