Global Financial Services organisation are looking for Test Analysts to work in their Wollongong location. Due to significant enterprise programs of work they are looking for multiple Testing resources to work on a rolling contract. You will ensure the stability, availability and reliability of production platforms and applications through the planning and execution of testing activities.
- Analysis of Business and Functional requirements to determine testing requirements
- Preparation of detailed test plans, cases and procedures
- Arrange and conduct meetings with stakeholders to review test documents and clarify system features
- Reporting of Issues and Risks associated with the Testing process to Management and stakeholders
- Adherence to the Testing Framework that encompasses all testing disciplines
- Undertake detailed testing activities using system, integration, regression, environment and other testing disciplines applicable to the system under implementation
- Execute test cases into the testing environment and evaluate, verify and document results
- Identify and resolve testing issues and provide workable solutions to project teams and stakeholders
- Provide advice to Business and Application areas on system stability
- Update and maintain system documentation
- Mentoring and training of Business users in testing methodologies and disciplines
- Works collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure business needs are met
- Good technical documentation/interpretation skills
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Understanding of Business issues linked to the applications being tested;
- Problem analysis skills
- SQL skills
- Test Analyst Version 1.0 August 2017
- Willingness to learn new technology skills to keep pace with the improvements of the testing process
- Understanding of the organisation technology direction
- Core Organisational Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to uphold and support the organisational Vision, Mission and Values.
- Understand, promote and adhere to the Code of Conduct, Health and Safety practices, and all
company policies. Refer to the company intranet and mandatory e-learning modules.
- All other duties as relevant to the role and at the discretion of Management.
If you're interested in hearing more about these opportunities - apply now!