Competent, confident and personable Test Analyst required to work closely with programmers throughout entire sprints on an enterprise-wide bespoke system.
- Perform testing on the businesses gaming systems -
- KCMS or similar
- Working in conjunction with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, SME and used to determine business requirements.
- Produces quality Testing deliverable (Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Condition Matrices, Test Scripts.
- Executes test scripts, works with project team to resolve and documents where necessary (story backlog)
- Run maintenance procedures/analyze results and take appropriate steps as a result
- First level analysis of issues/defects identified in test environment setup or during test execution
- Defect management and tracking through to completion - maintain story backlog
- Maintenance/Support of the QA and User testing environments. Changing/implementing test environment configurations if required
- Generation of Test status reporting on a regular basis.
- QA testing of application platforms that are deployed on component-based architectures including client-server applications
- SQL scripting experience
- Knowledge and experience in Agile project methodology: taking a proactive role in determining what the feature should be doing and how it should be tested.
- Being involved throughout the entire sprint, asking questions about features of the product owner/team and devising test cases during these sessions
- Work with programmers to ensure that the stories are small enough so that testing can be completed within the sprint while the knowledge of the feature is most strongly known