National ASX Giant is looking for a Senior Test Lead to handle Enterprise end to end testing across multiple banking platforms.
You will have 5+ years Test Management experience across a multi-platform solution, covering the full test lifecycle: System Test, System Integration Test, User Acceptance Test and Production Verification Test. Experience working closely with both technical and business teams and the ability to communicate effectively with a broad stakeholder group. With multiple releases at various degrees of maturity, planning, test team resource management and reporting will be key to success in this role. It is an exciting time for the business at the beginning of their journey looking at increased Automation, scaling agile, and DevOps/CI-CD.
The Test lead ensures that solutions and changes due to be released meet quality, performance, architectural and functional requirements and are fit for business purpose. They will ensure that the processes are in place so all test effort is effectively planned, monitored and executed and those core activities required by the Testing Framework are completed in a structured, consistent manner. The Test Manager is responsible for the leadership, planning, and delivery of all testing activities supporting the Business. This range includes Host systems, Customer account, Information dissemination, Internet applications, terminals, and applications.
Financial services and or banking experience is desired for this position.
Role and experience
- Test Phases – Unit, System, Integration, Functional Acceptance
- Test Deliverables – Approach, Scenarios, Conditions & Expected Results, Test Cycle Control Sheet, Test Scripts
- Test Review Process – Informal Review, Formal Review, Sign-Off, Quality Assurance Review
- Test Metrics and Reporting
- Process Ownership – Test Solution
- Inputs - Technical and Functional specifications, Testing framework and approach
- Outputs - Fully tested technical solution, Test deliverables documented and approved, Sign-off to proceed to deployment
- In partnership with the Development Manager ensure the delivery of the systems development components of the works program in line with “On time and Quality” parameters in order to meet Business objectives.
- Strengthen the formulation of appropriate technical solutions with improved speed to market, operational robustness, scalability and alignment with the agreed business objectives.
- The development of a COE testing assurance process that delivers quality end to end quality assurance processes and effective system testing.
- Develop and implement standardized policies, methods, practices and supporting tools for the testing of systems development products.
- Leading, recruiting, developing and maintaining a team of Test specialists well versed in test strategy preparation, test planning, and test execution.
- Identify improvement areas and foster the implementation of testing methods and practices that support the technical Services vision.
- Effective relationship management and resource utilization of accredited test facility (ATF) to ensure regulatory requirements are satisfied.
- Ensure compliance and achieving appropriate standards in regulatory, internal and external audits
- Mentoring and guidance of support analysts and other team members
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstration of organisation behaviour and values.
- Solid commercial IT experience, industry knowledge and at least 5 – 7 years managing & leading testing the test function, coupled with relevant tertiary qualifications or Business Experience
- Strong People leadership & influencing skills
- Strong technical documentation/interpretation skills.