You will manage, motivate and develop team members to deliver the best possible service that meets business needs and Co-ordinate testing for outcomes across internal IT teams, working with internal stakeholders across all business teams.
- You will be responsible for Quality Assurance and testing of new and existing applications and other projects as follows.
- You will be responsible for test completion end to end.
- Line management responsibilities for direct reports include performance appraisals, career development and overall management & motivation of team members to deliver the best possible service.
- System Test, SIT, UAT, Regression, Performance, Post Verification Testing.
- You will manage the defect lifecycle including: defect triage, retest and defect reporting using JIRA
- Own and create traceability matrix and test cases using JIRA, Zephyr or Confluence.
- Co-ordinate releases into the test environments with the development teams.
- Proven people management, evidenced by coaching, mentoring and advising others.
- End to end life cycle experience - SIT, UAT, Regression, Post Verification Testing.
- Experience with Test Automation - Selenium Webdriver
- Experience in API testing - REST / SOAP
- Java, Jenkins CI/CD Highly Desirable
- Previous SQL Data Warehouse Testing
- HP ALM, HP QC, MS Test Manage Highly Desirable
- Appium / Winnium Experience Highly Desirable
- BDD Testing Highyl Desirable (Cucumber)