Professional Services Company based in CBD needs strong reporting analyst to manage their financial system and reporting environment.
Job duties include:
- Maintain the companies efficient Cognos TM1 solutions
- Document TM1 and planning-related processes, model design and data flow
- Support the development of standard and ad-hoc reports against TM1 & RDBMS sources with IBM Cognos 10 tools
- IBM Cognos & TM1 development and administration skills
- Author knowledge-sharing documentation
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, results-oriented rapidly changing environment
- Knowledge of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting functions and related processes
- Visualisation tools
- Good experience with Cognos TM1 experience (development and administration)
- Champion understanding business requirements to develop reports and dashboards with IBM Cognos 10
- Working experience in Framework Manager, Multidimensional Reporting, Active Reports, and Cognos Go! Office is desirable
For a full Job description, or for a confidential discussion regarding the position, please apply to the link below. Alternatively contact Andrew Heaton on 02 9775 5917.
TM1 / Cognos Reporting Analyst