Work with this well branded and recognised Australian Not for Profit! Our client is a leading provider in disability assistance across NSW and is looking for an experienced and passionate Training Facilitator to join their growing team. This role will join a large team of experienced Facilitators to develop and deliver specified training to the core employees of the business across Sydney.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package (including generous salary packaging options), support from a network of colleagues and managers, interesting, varied and rewarding work, and ongoing professional development.
Our client has a great company culture that is passionate, happy, supportive, and engaged with great office hours, a flexible approach, and onsite parking
This role will assist to educate and inspire employees in the core business function and across different partner organisations. We are looking for experienced and innovative trainers, full time or part time, to facilitate a range of specialist and nationally recognised courses. We are particularly interested in receiving applications from candidates with experience delivering training, including face to face, workplace based and online learning, to disability support practitioners. This role is crucial in providing training to staff who are making a significant positive impact to disabled people in the community, so you will be able to see the positive results of your work.
Please note the role has regular travel across Sydney and NSW to train support workers in different regions, so a current drivers licence and vehicle is necessary.
- A certificate IV or Diploma in Training and Assessment OR experience in developing and delivering training in the disability sector
- A Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain
- A current NSW drivers licence and the ability to travel in metropolitan Sydney and occasional travel to the Hunter, rural NSW and interstate.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in developing and delivering learning programs for people with a disability
- Experience delivering and assessing nationally recognised qualifications
- A good understanding of the rights of people with a disability
Our client is keen to interview immediately so please APPLY NOW.