- 12 month fixed term contract
- Circa $100K package
- Travel around Sydney
Work with this well branded and recognised Australian Not for Profit! Our client is a leading provider in disability assistance across NSW and is looking for an experienced and passionate Training Facilitator to join their growing team on a 12 month fixed term contract initially. This role will work as part of their large, internal team of facilitators delivering a range of nationally recognised certificate qualifications and bespoke training to their frontline staff and also external clients/customers. This role will be focused on face-to-face and remote training and will require travel to various sites around Sydney, so a current drivers licence and vehicle is necessary.
Candidates must have experience designing and delivering nationally recognised qualifications, preferably in disability/care/community/aged care services, and be confident working with internal and external stakeholders to assess and design what future training needs the business has. Frontline experience working in the disability/community care industry would also be preferable to understand the nuances of the sector and how training can be properly applied.
This role is crucial in providing training to staff who are making a significant positive impact to disabled people in the community, so you will be able to see the positive results of your work.
The company has a great company culture that is passionate, happy, supportive, and engaged with great office hours, a flexible approach, and onsite parking
- At least a Certificate IV in training and assessment, and experience in developing, delivering and assessing nationally recognised qualifications, preferably in disability/care/community/aged care services
- Hands on experience working in the disability/community/aged care sector is preferable
- A good understanding of the rights of people with a disability
- A Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain
- Demonstrated experience taking responsibility of your own work
- Demonstrated ability to engage staff in a classroom and virtual environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence and experience challenging and influencing stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff
- Highly-organised with strong attention to details
- Strong technology capability
The client is keen to interview immediately so please APPLY NOW.