|Job Title:||Training Manager|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2020 12:46|
• Planning of learning and development requirements;
• Creation of learning programs; and
• Supporting participation in learning programs.
The Training Manager will have the following responsibilities: Planning, Identification and Review:
• Identify learning needs in accordance with the organisation’s strategic and operational plans
• Development and effectively communicate a learning strategy for the organisation and provide input into broader organisational planning efforts that supports this strategy
• Evaluate existing learning programs, make recommendations for change, and upon approval, implement these changes
• Design and build new learning programs
• Provide regular reporting updates for use in board papers and other communication channels Creation of Learning Resources:
• Manage course development and delivery projects in collaboration with internal employees and external providers
• Develop, implement and evaluate packages that are engaging, support learning, and where possible are delivered via an online learning system
• Consider learning objectives, consult with subject matter experts and source relevant information to develop relevant and contemporary content
• You are a person of impeccable integrity, who is honest, reliable and trustworthy
• You are productive and organised, and get things done with an appropriate sense of urgency.
• You enjoy working with others, solving problems and multi-tasking.
• You can work productively in multi-cultural teams, across geographies and time zones.
• You can effectively prioritise and deliver work across several concurrent projects.
Skills & Experience
• Demonstrated ability to identify business learning needs and develop strategies and associated plans.
• Previous experience in the creation and delivery of learning packages, including in instructional design.
• Proven ability to collaborate and consult to obtain relevant information from subject matter experts.
If this sounds like you please hit "apply now" or contact me on the below details email@example.com or phone 07 38543807