Excellent opportunity for an SME within investment operations to move away from day to day BAU into a dedicated project role.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking to be part of a dynamic and high energy team and who is able to work in a fast paced, high demanding environment.
You will be responsible for the planning, coordination, implementation and reporting processes required to successfully restructure and launch multiple new and existing fund structures. Heavily involved with interacting with various stakeholders this is a client facing role and your communication style and ability to work in a fast paced, high energy environment which requires flexibility around ever changing demands is essential.
You will be implementing transitions, drive complex client change and taking care of client relationships, looking into launching funds, restructures and transformation duties.
- Third level qualification - BSc/BA degree required
- Project Management Certification (desirable)
- Minimum of five years experience within financial services (investment management/superannuation/custody) with specific technical knowledge across one or some of the following: Fund Accounting/Unit Pricing/Investment Administration & Custody Operations.
- 12 months in a direct Change/Implementation/Project Management or similar role, with a proven track record.
- Demonstrated capability in project management, sound analytical ability and strong stakeholder management.