Reporting to the Senior Manager, the Treasury Accountant will be required to ensure adequate, timely and complete accounting and reporting of month end, forecasting and annual budgeting for the Treasury function.
Responsibilities will be, but certainly not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly and daily cash flow forecasts for international counterparts.
- Provide support to treasury; general ad hoc and analysis reporting.
- Preparation of annual budget for Global Treasury.
- Co-ordination and compilation of cash flow forecasts from all offices across the globe.
- Maintaining global bank accounts.
- Maintenance of partner monthly draw file.
- Assist with LLP partnership team when required.
The ideal candidate will have, or be working towards relevant accounting qualifications and have experience in proffesional services, and or a treasury role. You will have strong analytical skills and be a confident Excel user and show great attention to detail. You will have excellent delivery, and ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business. Experience in a global organisation, and working with multiple currencies and countries is also advantageous.
Please get in contact with Andrew Nicholls 07 3854 3809 or firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP for a confidential discussion about this role.
Apply before the 30th of September to ensure you have the best chance at securing an interview for this position.