- Active management of warehouse facilities, including tracking portfolio parameters, preparation of sales and funding notices.
- Preparation of monthly trust reports (warehouses and ABS trusts)
- Assist with the development, maintenance and use of funding models
- Assist with the establishment of new funding facilities (warehouses and ABS transactions).
- Assist with the management of the key funding related relationships including banks, investors, trustees, rating agencies, lawyers and regulators.
What will make you right for the role?
The role is suited to a person who has developed a good understanding of the financial services sector and funding markets.
- 2+ years’ experience in a corporate/bank/finance environment
- Prior experience in securitization will be favourably looked upon
- Familiarity with debt capital markets is desirable
- Advanced Excel skills; other programming skills desirable
- Degree qualified in a business-related area