As the Treasury Analyst, you will report to the Treasury Manager and support the team with cash management, banking activities and reporting. You responsibilities will include, however may not be limited to;
- Daily cash management and forecasting
- Daily liquidity position ensuring funds are available to meet obligations
- Monthly cash flow forecasts
- Settlement of all FX transactions, interest and associated fees
- Responsibility for all group bank accounts, including arranging opening, closing and monitoring cash balances
- Assist with providing bank guarantees, as necessary
- Review transaction banking interest rates and fees
- Investigate and implement optimum bank account structure
- Maintain various Treasury Registers and Treasury Management System (TMS) to ensure up to date records at all times
- Provide monthly reporting from TMS of accounting entries for cash and interest accruals related to cash transfers, intercompany loans, external debt and derivatives
- Produce monthly reporting outputs for accounting, management and Board reporting
- Provide assistance with compliance reporting
- Reconciliation of MTM valuations of derivatives to banks on monthly basis
- Perform financial modelling and analysis as required
- Assist with projects and ad-hoc tasks as required.
You will be a degree qualified (Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field) and have some treasury experience in a corporate, consulting or banking environment. You will have a knowledge of banking systems and transactional banking products, excellent analytical skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
You will have high attention to detail, excellent communication skills and strong systems/modelling ability.
If this sounds like you, please contact Tara or send your CV via the apply button below.