Reporting into the Group Treasurer, this role will:
- Manage 1 or 2 members of staff who perform covenant reporting to funders.
- Ability to communicate clearly and build strong working relationships within Finance and across stakeholder groups.
- Various reporting requirements including Board Reports and dashboards for Senior Management.
- Scenario analysis, risk analysis, forecasting of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements, M&A analysis
- Assisting the Group Treasurer with funding negotiations, structuring and documentation
- Assisting with potential credit rating and maintaining the relationship with credit rating agency
- Develop good understanding of key constraints effecting the operations business that can be resolved through banking covenant simplification
- Ensure reporting obligations to funders are met and are accurate, timely and complete.
- Mentor and develop member/s of the team
- Champion and communicate the role of the Treasury to the business
$142,000 package + 10% bonus on offer.