This ASX listed organisation has consistently experienced above expected results across all of it's business units. They have a proven approach for success and have a positive culture that offers a rewarding working environment. They not only take pride in their external reputation, but pride themselves on the opportunities they provide for their team.
Reporting to the Group Treasurer and working closely the businesses corporate finance and Group CFO this position take on a senior role in the businesses finance team and support leadership and the management team on treasury matters. You will provide forecasting, and analytical and strategic reporting.
More specifically, you will oversee all periodic (daily, weekly and monthly) cash flow and liquidity reporting as well as forecasting. Internal and external (banking relations and ASX presentations) reporting requirements.
This role takes charge of the management and ongoing improvement the groups consolidated budget model and providing budgeting & forecasting as well as commentary vs actuals.
Additionally you will be involved in capital management activities inc debt and equity raising where required.
Does this sound like you?
This role would suit someone who is:
- 5-8+ years experience in a Corporate Treasury role OR Debt Capital Markets
- Ideally CA/CPA (or equivalent qualified)
- Diligent, has attention to detail and highly developed analytical ability
- Exceptional presentation skills and experience using Excel
- Works well in a team environment with the ability to successfully mentor staff
- Highly adept in forecasting and budget modelling;
- Potentially, is stepping up from a Senior Treasury Accountant / Analyst role or similar