This ASX listed organisation has consistently experienced above expected results across all of it's business units. They have a proven approach for success and have a positive culture that offers a rewarding working environment. They not only take pride in their external reputation, but pride themselves on the opportunities they provide for their team.
Reporting to the Group Treasurer and working closely with the business' corporate finance team and Group CFO this role supports management of all treasury matters to assist in the achievement of the Group’s annual business plans, profit targets and strategic objectives.
More specifically, you/your team will manage treasury operations for cash and liquidity, short & medium term cash-planning, bank reporting and covenant compliance as well as manage internal and external (particularly bank & capital partners) relationships.
This role takes charge of the management and ongoing improvement of the groups consolidated budget model and providing budgeting & forecasting as well as commentary vs actuals.
Finally, you will be involved in capital management activities inc debt and equity raising where required.
Does this sound like you?
This role would suit someone who is:
- 5-8+ years experience in a Corporate Treasury role OR Debt Capital Markets
- Ideally CA/CPA (or equivalent qualified)
- Diligent, has attention to detail and highly developed analytical ability
- Exceptional presentation skills and experience using Excel
- Works well in a team environment with the ability to successfully mentor staff
- Highly adept in forecasting and budget modelling;
- Potentially, is stepping up from a Senior Treasury Accountant / Analyst role or similar