Reporting to the Group Manager and working closely with the business' corporate finance team and Group CFO this role supports management of all treasury matters which assist in the achievement of the Group’s annual business plans, profit targets and strategic objectives.
More specifically, with the assistance of the Group Manager you will manage treasury operations for cash and liquidity, short & medium term cash-planning, bank reporting and covenant compliance as well as manage internal and external (particularly bank & capital partners) relationships.
This role takes charge of the management and ongoing improvement of the groups consolidated budget model and providing budgeting & forecasting as well as commentary vs actuals.
Finally, you will be involved in capital management activities inc debt and equity raising where required.
This role would suit someone who is:
- Extensive experience in a Corporate Treasury role.
- Ideally CA/CPA (or equivalent qualified)
- Diligent, attention to detail and highly developed analytical ability
- Exceptional presentation skills and experience using Excel
- Works well in a team environment with the ability to successfully mentor staff
- Highly adept in forecasting and budget modelling;
- Potentially, is stepping up from a Senior Treasury Accountant / Analyst role or similar