Reporting to the Treasury Analyst, you will be focused on payment processing, reconciliations and financial transactions reporting. Main responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Processing of client and treasury related payments and maintenance of the group bank accounts.
- Treasury month end accounting.
- Reconciliation of Trust documentation and records and processes in relation to debt and cash management.
- Contribution to process improvements.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
To be considered for this role you'll have at least 4 years of experience from an operations role in the Financial Services industry, candidates coming from Law or Property backgrounds will also be considered. You'll have at least 3 years of experience in Treasury, will have excellent excel skills and will ideally be CA or CPA qualified.
If this sounds like you then please hit the APPLY NOW button to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.