As the Treasury Officer, you will report to the Treasury Manager and support the team with cash management, banking activities and reporting. You responsibilities will include, however may not be limited to;
- Daily cash management and forecasting, monthly cash flow forecasts
- Daily liquidity position
- Settlement of all FX transactions
- Responsibility for all group bank accounts, including arranging opening, closing and monitoring cash balances
- Assist with providing bank guarantees, as necessary
- Review transaction banking interest rates and fees
- Produce monthly reporting outputs for accounting, management and Board reporting
- Reconciliation of MTM valuations of derivatives to banks on monthly basis
- Perform financial modelling and analysis as required
- Assist with projects and ad-hoc tasks as required.
You will be a degree qualified (Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field) and have some treasury experience in a corporate, consulting or banking environment. You will have excellent analytical and excel skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
You will have high attention to detail, excellent communication skills and strong systems/modelling ability.
If this sounds like you, please contact Tara or send your CV via the apply button below.