This brand formerely headquartered in the US is the long-standing worldwide leader in its field and a fortune 500 company. It accounts its market position and continued growth to an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit which belies its stature. Providing a healthy environment of equal opportunity whilst boasting cultural and social diversity.
The opportunity exists for a Treasury Accountant to join a truly business facing finance team that partners with the leadership team and it's business operations.
The role will own the treasury function, manage treasury matters, and provide reliable and accurate cash flow forecasting and reporting.
Duties can include (but are not limited to);
- Daily cash monitoring
- 13 week rolling cash forecast
- Maintain and optimize cash forecast model
- Design and maintain cash budget model
- Variance analysis between cash budget, forecast and actual
- Maintain strong external banking relationships
- FX and hedging
- Loan structure optimization
- Borrowing base calculatio
- Reconcile all GLs for cash, loan and interest
- Report on cash flow, debt and covenant of the period
You will be a qualified CA/CPA or nearing completion of your studies with 2-5 years experience in a similiar role or have strong cash-flow management exposure in a large corporate and are looking to take the next step in this direction.
You will have excellent Excel skills ideally with the ability to build financial models.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work with in a highly adaptable, flexible work environment whilst still working in a large corporate environment.