Trust Accountant/Fund Accountant
|Job Title:||Trust Accountant/Fund Accountant|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2019 18:16|
Responsibilities of the role will include:-
- Uploading of property information into Trust Ledger
- Process trust transactions and general maintenance of trust accounts
- Prepare Fund's consolidated accounts using Hyperion Enterprise on a monthly basis
- Calculate Fund's Unit Price on a monthly basis
- Provide support to Fund Analysts where possible
- Compile Consolidated Statutory Accounts and Notes
- Compile auditor's audit package & respond to audit query
- Update & reconcile relevant Hyperion year end reporting pack
- Compile variance analysis and commentary in management pack
- Prepare annual income tax trust returns including tax calculation and supporting documentation
- Prepare forecast and actual taxable income calculations of the Fund including capital gains calculations
- Prepare & review monthly Business Activity Statement and lodgement of BAS returns
This is an excellent opportunity to join an employer of choice within the Sydney market. To be considered for this position you must have experienced in the preparation of Financial Statements under IFRS, have previous trust and tax accounting experience, ideally have experience within the property sector, and ideally have had exposure to Consolidation tools such as programs like Hyperion.
If you are interested in this opportunity, and feel you meet all the necessary requirements, please 'Apply'.
Candidates on Visas will be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's