The key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Prepare daily and monthly bank reconciliations for trust and controlled money accounts;
- Produce daily and monthly reports for trust and controlled money accounts
- Prepare and distribute monthly and annual client trust statements to Partners
- Review and clear aged un-presented cheques on a regular basis;
- Review and clear dormant trust account balances on a regular basis;
- Liaise with billing stakeholders on all aspects of the trust and controlled money accounts;
Required skills and experience
- Bank reconciliation experience required and book keeping experience preferred.
- Prior trust accounting in a professional services environment would be ideal.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication ability, in order to work with efficiently with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
For more information please call Conal Grewar on 07 3854 3802, or hit 'Apply' and send through your CV.