This ASX50 property company is searching for a Trust Finance Manager within its listed funds division. It's a technical role that requires exposure to ASX reporting, month end processes, and tax compliance. The position is paying $130k - $150k package + bonus (based on years of experience) and is based in the CBD.
The company is a market leader and boasts a great reputation and extensive career progression opportunities.
- Monthly reporting pack for the listed and unlisted funds
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Management of the audit process
- Monthly reconciliations
- Preparation of technical accounting papers
- Tax compliance including tax forecasts, returns, and GST returns
- Ad hoc analysis and projects as required
- Big 4 or mid-tier chartered background is highly preferred
- Fully qualified CA or CPA is essential
- Exposure to ASX-listed companies is essential
- Exposure to funds management and/or property is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills